Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Podcast

This was my first time creating a podcast and I found it very interesting. It is hard to hear my own voice; however, I think that it could be effective in the classroom. For example if you are sick and you have a substitute it would be helpful to have a podcast reminding the students of the class rules and the announcements so that they recognize that everything still applies even if you are not there. I think that students could also utilize this tool for interviews or book reports or speeches. It helps students recognize the importance of dictation and language. For younger kids and spelling lessons if you create a podcast it helps the kids with pronunciation not just spelling. I think this is a great way to incorporate the importance of language and communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment